Donate Your Car To a Great Cause!
Get a $250 Tax Credit For Your Vehicle
Donate Your Vehicle and Receive a $250 Tax Credit
Questions? Contact Us 🙂
Ready to Donate your car?
Enter your details to donate your car. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Hospital Car Donation in Ottawa, Ontario
Do you know that you can donate that junk car lying around to charity and receive a tax receipt on top? We have partnered with a bunch of hospitals in the Ottawa area to accept car donations. Just fill out the form to the left or call 613-800-6906 and let us know what hospital you’d like to donate to.
The whole process is as smooth as possible. You don’t even need to arrange pickup. Pickup will be done for you, and you will receive your tax receipt by mail. All, you need to do is to give us a call and speak with one of our representatives. You will be given detailed information on the entire process when you call us. We’ll tell you about the type of tax receipt you’ll get and the pickup date.
We are proud to partner with hospitals in Ottawa. We recycle and process the junk cars that we receive from donors. After the junk car is recycled, we donate the proceeds to our partner hospitals in Ottawa. This way, you get rid of waste, you get a tax receipt, and you donate to charity with minimal effort on your part.
Top Reasons to Donate Your Junk Cars to HospitalCars.ca
1. You are helping to save lives by donating your junk car to hospitals. That junk car is useless to you, but it can fetch money that will help hospitals save more lives.
2. We take care of everything. You don’t need to do a thing. We handle the picking up of the car, the recycling of the car, the donation of funds to the hospital and the processing of your tax receipt. .
3. We work very fast, and the entire process is seamless. You can give us a call now to find out about the process.
4. You receive a tax receipt for donating your car. Yes, even after donating a car you do not need to charity, you get to receive a tax receipt on top
5. We have all the necessary training, license, and insurance to recycle junk cars for the benefit of hospitals in Ottawa.
6. We are experienced in handling junk cars. The condition of your junk car doesn’t matter. The location of the car doesn’t matter. Even if the car is stuck in an awkward location or position, we can get it out. We have the equipment to do so. Once you tell us where the car is, we’ll make arrangements to retrieve it. .
7. The car disposal process is as easy as possible. We’ll pick up the car from the supplied address and take it away.
8. We can retrieve junk cars no matter the weather condition. It doesn’t matter if it is raining or snowing or if there is hail. We’ll handle it.
9. We handle our job with maximum courtesy and professionalism. We are happy to help save lives, and this is reflected in the way we do our job and relate to others.
10. We have been recycling junk cars in Ottawa for several years. We have the experience needed to handle any situation.
Our founders established HospitalCars.ca so we could give back to the local community and create a situation that everyone can benefit from. The hospitals in the Ottawa area need money now more than ever to improve their progressive impact. Junk cars in Ottawa are in abundance, they have taken up extra space and are affecting the environment in a wrong way so they need to be removed. We take proud in being a helping hand in removing the cars, recycling them and giving the proceeds to community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How do I donate my junk car?
First, you need to contact us to get a quote. You can call us on the phone or contact us through our website. You can fill the form available there and tell us the kind of car that you want to donate.
After we’ve estimated the value of your car, we’ll get back to you with a quote telling you how much you will be donating to the hospital and the value of the tax receipt you’ll be getting.
Then, we’ll arrange the pick-up with you. We’ll discuss different pick-up options and timing. You can also choose to drop off the vehicle at any of our locations in Ottawa if you wish.
You will receive your tax receipt in one month to one and a half month. You can sit back with the good feeling that you have scrapped your car and donated to charity. You will also receive a tax receipt on top.
Question: What kind of car can be donated?
You can donate any type of vehicle. It doesn’t matter whether the car is still working, or it won’t even come on. Even if the car has some missing parts, we can still recycle it. The better the condition of the car, the more substantial the amount you will be donating and the larger the tax receipt that you will get. All kinds of cars have their own value. Contact us to get a quote.
Question: Will my car be picked up for free?
Yes, we offer free pickup to those located in Ottawa and its surrounding areas. We will come to your location, pick up your car and tow it away. But if you want to drop the car yourself, you can do that yourself.
Question: Can you pick up more than one car?
Yes, we can pick-up multiple vehicles. Multiple vehicles mean larger donations and a bigger tax receipt for you. We’ll gladly pick up multiple vehicles.
Question: Where will you pick up my vehicle?
We can pick up your vehicle anywhere no matter your location. It doesn’t matter if it is a garage, a parking lot or any other place. So long as the location is in Ottawa or close to Ottawa, we’ll make pick-ups. Once we can access the place, we can extract the car even no matter how stuck the car is.
Question: When can you pick up my car?
Most times, we pick up cars on the same day. We always try to make the pick-up process as convenient as possible. We’ll arrange a convenient pick-up date and time with you. We try to do things as fast as possible, so you can pick up the car, recycle the junk car and give the hospital the proceeds.
Question: My tax receipt will be for how much?
You will get a tax receipt for at least $250 for any car that you donate.
The tax receipt that you’ll receive will depend on factors like the kind of car that you have, the condition of the car and the scrapping and recycling cost depending on raw materials at the present time.
Question: When will I get the tax receipt
You will receive your tax receipt in one month to one and a half month after pickup. The tax receipt will arrive by mail.
HospitalCars.ca provides a great funding source to several hospitals in the Ottawa area. Truly a great way to recycle any car you no longer need.
Julie - The Ottawa Limo Company
Donate Your Car Today. Click To Call.
Contact us and ask us when we are available to come pick up your vehicle donation.