Donate Your Car To a Great Cause!
Get a $300 Tax Credit For Your Vehicle
Donate Your Car & Receive a $300 Tax Credit
Questions? Contact Us 🙂
Ready to Donate your car?
Enter your details to donate your car. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Hospital Car Donation in Ottawa, Ontario
Donate your vehicle to the Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital Foundation in support Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital in Ottawa, Ontario. We will send you a tax receipt for every vehicle that you donate. Hospital Cars has partnered with the CPDMH Foundation to raise money to help strengthen the hospital's ability to provide high quality heath care for patients in Carleton Place and surrounding communities.
To donate your vehicle, contact us today at 613-800-6906. A vehicle donation is a win-win for any car owner ready to let go of an old, junk vehicle. Hospital Cars offers quick pick-up service for all vehicles donated in Ottawa.
Top Ten Reasons to Donate Your Car to the Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital Foundation
1. Every dollar earned from the scrap metal will be donated to the CPDMH Foundation Ottawa Car Donation program. Your community will thank you!
2. Our process to donate a car is simple and efficient. Simply call us today at 613-800-6906 and we will pick up your junk car or truck within a day or two.
3. After you donate a car, we will send you a receipt for taxes within 4-6 weeks.
4. FREE towing offered to all car owners who donate a car in the Ottawa area.
5. The pick-up destination doesn't matter, even if your car is in a ditch! Our tow truck can handle most towing situations. If you think your car will be difficult to tow, give us a call.
6. Our team is licensed and insured to safely tow your vehicle to our organization.
7. As we all know, Canadian winters can make driving a bit more difficult than usual. However, we will pick up your scrap vehicle in any weather as long as it is safe to do so.
8. Our friendly staff will make you feel like part of the community.
9. When you donate a car to our organization in Ottawa, you are supporting our health care system.
10. Our team has over 10 years of experience picking up and recyling scrap cars and everyone is happy to help.
Hospital Cars provides funding to hospitals in local communities by recycling old scrap cars and donating the money earned. Everyone wins! The health care system in our communities will receive more funding and our donators don't have to worry about what to do with their junk cars. The donated cars are towed from the address provided, free of charge. We work with several foundations, including the Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital Foundation to help as many people as we can. We are proud to offer a program and free towing service that has to power to create a positive impact on the lives of others. By donating to the CPDMH Foundation, you are donating to a Canadian charity that values health and well-being above everything else. We wish you and your family a long and healthy life!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I donate my vehicle?
Step 1: Request a pick-up time by calling us at 613-800-6906 or by filling out our online form.
Step 2: One of our volunteers will assess the value of your junk vehicle and provide an estimate in regards to your vehicle donation.
Step 3: Schedule a pick-up time that suits your busy schedule. You don't need to be home as long as the car is on the driveway or parked outside of the garage.
Step 4: Receive your receipt for tax purposes in the mail 4-6 weeks following the donation.
What type of car can I donate?
You can donate any type of vehicle including trucks, cars, motorcycles, or boats (with wheels). A vehicle in better condition will be worth more, donation-wise, but even junk cars have value. During our phone consultation, we will let you know what the donation value of your vehicle is based on the make, model, year, and current condition.
Is there any charge for automobile pick-up?
Pick-up is 100% free of charge. We thank you for choosing our program as your preferred charity and prefer to only accept donations as a result..
Can multiple cars be picked up?
Yes, multiple cars can be picked up from the same location. More cars will mean a larger donation, which we are always happy to help with. We will send you a tax receipt for each vehicle you choose to donate.
Where can my car be picked up from?
Typically, our donated cars are picked up from driveways, side streets, or parking lots. If your vehicle is parked in a unique location, let us know! Our tow truck drivers have over 8 years of experience and have successfully picked up every donated vehicle so far. We are confident we can pick up your scrap car, regardless of where it is parked.
When will the car be picked up?
Your car will usually be picked up within a day or two of receiving the call. Otherwise, we can schedule for a day that works best with your schedule. Our process is simple and our pick-up schedule is very flexible. Call us today to schedule your pick-up time: 613-800-6906.
What is the value of the tax receipt I will get?
Every vehicle donation will get a minimum $300 tax receipt.
The additional value of the car will be assessed by one of our experienced volunteers.
When will I get my tax receipt?
It takes about 4-6 weeks for your tax receipt in the mail after we’ve picked up your donated car.
HospitalCars.ca provides a great funding source to several hospitals in the Ottawa area. Truly a great way to recycle any car you no longer need.
Julie - The Ottawa Limo Company
Donate Your Car Today. Click To Call.
Contact us and ask us when we are available to come pick up your vehicle donation.